Thursday, May 17, 2012

My Boy's a Star!

A month or so ago, the kind folks at Lauren Edward (a husband/wife film production company currently residing in our neighborhood) spent a few hours filming my son for the opening video for this week's CEOs for Cities conference, hosted in Cincinnati. Not only does the conference look awesome, but the video really makes our city look like magic, doesn't it? (And my son looks pretty awesome, too...)



This week, our city also hosted a GOOD Ideas for Cities event. I RSVP'ed for the event, but did not end up attending. I opted, instead, for letting my son play with the kids on the street while my husband and I chatted with our neighbors.

It's a great time to be in Cincinnati, isn't it?

Did anyone attend either of these events?
Tell me what happened!
Any good ideas going around?

No comments:

Post a Comment